For iPad, iPad mini Tweet Get your app developed
For ages 2 to 10
Size: 107 MB
Requirements: Compatible with iPad, iPad Retina, iPad mini. Requires iOS 5.0 or higher
An interactive book to record and play back your child's own voice at key parts of the story, iSammy will transform their reading time with active participation and imagination.
Explore the world of Sammy the Suitcase as he travels with his childhood friends and gets rediscovered in this first story edition from Backatcha Books. Play along and bond with your child as their favorite things and friends become part of the narrative.
Stunning classic artwork coupled with vivid sound effects and animation make iSammy a treat for eyes and ears of your child. Offering a gender selection at the opening of the story, iSammy tailors the page environment to a boy or a girl.
Learning to read has never been more fun and creative.
Why Kids Love iSammy ...
- Children love to hear their own voice and their funny morphed voice too !
- Asserting their independence, children have control over the story…
- They are empowered by talking about their own world.
- Their thoughts and fantasies come to life in the story!
- They can read it over and over again recording and incorporating new experiences.
- There’s rewards, hidden objects, and fun interactive animation throughout.
Why Parents Love iSammy…
- Provides insight and a key into your child’s world.
- Inspires imagination and creative thinking.
- Accelerates reading skills with a personal context and playful environment.
- Fosters long term memory retention through the sound of one’s own recorded voice.
- Reading time becomes active and not passive for your child.
- iSammy empowers your child and creates a new way to bond with them.
Customers who liked this also liked Tweet What's Hot
iPad Children's Book Developer Services Tweet Authors - Teachers - Illustrators - Publishers
Our mission at Motile Media is to turn your ideas into polished, professional iPhone and iPad apps, and get them successfully launched on the App store. As a full service developer, we build your iPhone or iPad app from the ground up by providing the software, as well as the graphic artwork, audio, animations, video trailers, and more. If you already have artwork and audio, we can help convert it into the formats needed for your app. We've been developing iOS apps here in New York since the very beginning in 2008, so we can help you with every step of the process from building your app, self publishing, to being approved and launched on the App store.
Our iPad developer section link is below, including our ipad children's books developer section with several new exciting interactive iPad children's books.
Our iPad children's books provide a new level of interaction for children's books utilizing custom graphic animiations, sound effects, touch and tilt interfaces, and more. These provide a new dimension for children's books to become interactive and allow the child to actively participate in children's books, rather than just passively reading them.